Tuesday, January 23, 2007

So, let the journey begins!

I can never be on a diet because I love food so much.
Eating out is one of my favorite activity. Figuring out restaurants to go to and trying out new foods.

I have been a part of several food reviewing projects, mostly online, but after some time I can't seem to find the most comfortable format or platform to post my reviews. In the end I often gave up posting a review because the sheer volume of information that is required by the projects and the database forms that were there are just way too complicated.
I kid you not, there were times when I have typed my review away, only to find out that the database didn't want to upload it. That was just down right frustrating.

So, I will do it on my own from now on. Blogger makes it easy. That much I know.

Let the culinary journey begins!

1 comment:

Taiko Tari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.